CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Wednesday, October 22, 2008

B Bold on Nov 4th

The Blackberry Bold is scheduled to debut on Nov 4th, the day of my birthday and now that I think about it, I'd prefer the Bold over any other phone. Even the New Peal 8220. I say this because as I just figured I am Blackberry Fanatic but more importantly I say this because it comes on the only service provider that is raising your bar, at&t. This is good especially for me because I can get it without having to unlock it, like I have to for the Pearl 8220. It is described as a huge step forward for the business class smart phones as well as its way of living up to its name with incredible speed, power and functionality all wrapped in a beautiful and elegant design. $!@# they are so right, the phone has such nice looks, makes you want to hold it in your hand instead of its case. The Bold has the same screen resolution as the iphone, and can hold up to 16gb of memory with an SD card and has everything a young entrepreneur such as my self needs such as 3G and Wi-Fi as well as GPS and bluetooth 2.0, well I know what I want for my B-Day.


Zibreg , Christian (08/10/22). Blackberry Bold to debut on Nov 4
Retrieved October 22, 2008, from TG Daily News Web site
http://www.tgdaily.com/content/view/39856/145/

0 comments: