CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Monday, January 5, 2009

Laptop?!

I am in the market for a new laptop preferably under a grand. It should have a minimum of 4 gig memory and a hard drive of anything more then 150 gig. The screen should be of average length so I can have a comfortable time looking at it. So far I've had many problems with computers so I want some thing reliable and tension free so keep that in mind. All I'm asking is for a little bit of you assistance to help me find the right product for me. So if you got any ideas let me know.

P.S
If it doesn't come in black I dont want it...

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

if it doesnt come in black u dont want it?

u r so weird dude be happy for wat u gonna get. ill find an orange one for u i know you're going to want it. ok????